Ace Family build lasting bond

The Ace Family is goals, as a family. They have grown so much as a family can. A.C.E stands for Austin, Catherine, and Elle. Catherine got pregnant with Elle just a couple months after Austin and her got together. Austin was already an internet sensation after playing basketball for NCAA. Catherine was a fitness model on instagram before they met.

They have 7.7 Million subscribers on youtube. The Ace family is growing so beautiful and fast. Elle is almost 2 years old, Austin proposed to Catherine on her birthday, as they already felt married anyways. They were going to get married in 2018 but then Catherine got pregnant and they have to wait until 2019. Their most popular video is their proposal video. It has over 14 Million views.

Catherine has one brother and one little sister and Austin has one little brother and Elle has one little sister. Austin’s brother Landon is also a youtuber with his girlfriend with 1 Million subscribers.  Austins mom and dad are not together. His dad has a girlfriend but his mom is single. Catherine’s family lives in Canada so she doesn’t see them often. She got pregnant on January 1st 2018 but didn’t find out for about a month after. When they had a gender reveal, Kylie Jenner wanted to do it. When they had Elle they didn’t get to have something like that so they were happy they got to have it with their second child. The next kid they have is due in October.

14 Responses to “Ace Family build lasting bond”

1. mya on May 22nd, 2018 11:27 am

This is a good one and you keep making good story.

2. Elijah on August 28th, 2018 9:35 am

this story is showing me in my opinion that family is always around you or everywhere i go and is great this to be strong for the ones we care.

3. Miguel Sanchez on August 28th, 2018 9:42 am

I don’t really like the A.C.E family but my sister does and to me this is a great story congrats to catherine on her second baby

4. Miguel Sanchez on August 28th, 2018 9:46 am

I don’t really like the A.C.E family but my sister does this is a great story keep up the good work congrats for Catherine on the second baby

5. jade on August 28th, 2018 9:57 am

This story is great i like it keep making more.

6. Eric Ramirez Sanchez on August 28th, 2018 10:05 am

I don’t really like the A.C.E family but i like the pranks they do to each other but sometimes they go to far and Austin is good at basketball he plays in a lot of games and i really don’t watch them but they are a really good couple and hope for the best of them and there baby.

7. shantal on August 28th, 2018 10:37 am

In my opinion this story is great keep making more story’s like this.

8. alexis on August 28th, 2018 1:00 pm

this is a great story keep it up and keep on making more like this one :).

9. Ruman on August 28th, 2018 1:12 pm

this was a good story because a learn more about the ace family even do i kknew them

10. abraham on August 28th, 2018 1:22 pm

I like the Ace family because if i’m sad and i see your videos you guys make me happy or smile you guys are amazing you should
    make more videos and i like when you guys do pranks and i see you guys every day you guys make my day when i have a bad day. so thank you Ace family thank you for making everybody feel happy and me.

11. Hser Htoo on August 28th, 2018 1:26 pm

I agree and I like your comment.

12. Kimberly Cardenas on August 28th, 2018 1:33 pm

The ace family is awesome there always there for each other. I love there prank and the proposal video. Family is important

13. Kimberly Escobar on August 28th, 2018 2:25 pm

I love this

14. Carissa Garcia on August 28th, 2018 7:55 pm

This is such a good story.

• Ace Family build lasting bond

Entertainment

Being smart, and sounding ‘smart’

• Ace Family build lasting bond

Entertainment

What Spongebob Squarepants would be without Patrick Star

• Ace Family build lasting bond

Entertainment

The inside scoop into Inside Out

• Ace Family build lasting bond

Entertainment

Battle royale game recently became popular with the masses

• Ace Family build lasting bond

Entertainment

Turns out all Pixar movies are connected

• Ace Family build lasting bond