The GP Gazette

Worst duo in history’s careers finally end

Courtesy of inverse.com

Courtesy of inverse.com

Courtesy of inverse.com

In the year of 2017, the Paul brothers made a huge come back after the app Vine had shut down. After vine was officially dead, they went for the next best thing, youtube. At first for most kids, they knew Jake Paul from his show on Disney channel, “Bizaardvark”. However, his brother Logan did not receive the great success that he did in the beginning. Each of their net worths has grown drastically. But recently the Paul brothers have received a large amount of hate and animosity from young children but especially the young viewers’ parents.

First, let’s talk about Logan Paul. He started off as a Viner, social media star, director, actor, and a mentor to his little brother Jake. After he got on youtube and started producing video blogs he began gaining hundreds of fans every day. With him gaining all of this fame and popularity he got very cocky and started to rampage with his group of friends. He started to pull all of these ridiculous stunts and pranks. At first, he was a great entertainer to people all across America. However, he started to provoke things that weren’t kid friendly. For example, he started saying things that were degrading towards women and performing incredibly dangerous stunts.

As if logan paul wasn’t bad enough, he had the audacity to film a man in Japan who had committed suicide in a forest. Logan had also used the picture of the dead man in the thumbnail. Obviously, the YouTube company took action immediately and removed the video. The YouTuber was said to have been suspended from making videos. However, he continues to make and publish these videos without suspension. The “Suicide Forest” is considered a sacred place due to the passings that have occurred in the location.

Aside from logan making a fool out of himself and his friends, his younger brother Jake has caused a large bit of controversy as well. Ever since the start of his group of friends who call themselves Team Ten, Jake’s house has turned into a madhouse. Before moving to another location, Jake had allegedly leaked his address for fans to come visit him. This caused a large disturbance to his neighbors, it ended up getting so bad that they had called the cops on Team Ten. Following the path of his older brother, Jake performed some pretty dangerous stunts. As an example, he filled his pool with things and burned it all. Knowing that most of his viewers were young children, he performed the idiotic stunts anyways. In the past, he has been known to have either staged or negligent relationships. Sometime last year, Alissa Violet was in a relationship with Jake. After being kicked out of the Team Ten house by jake, Alissa released a video on youtube that explained how Jake was constantly bringing home other women to the house. In another instance, Jake and Erika Costell were in a relationship. Everyone seemed to think that it was a real thing. However, they both later came out with a video saying that it was a publicity stunt. Later on, the two continued to make videos together and now claim that they are in a serious relationship.

Even now, Jake and Logan Paul have fans. However, some parents have gone as far as not allowing their children to watch the two brothers. One parent states “He’s a very bad influence. He makes little girls look up to him, and he thinks that he can do whatever he wants on video, without even caring one bit about how much it would influence the viewers.” On the website, common sense media on kid says “I think kids need to wake up and realize that this guy is a bully with a serious egomaniacal problem. He seems to disregard his own ” friends” and causes them to be placed in embarrassing and sometimes dangerous situations.”

17 Comments

17 Responses to “Worst duo in history’s careers finally end”

1. Mckenzie Hancock on May 2nd, 2018 5:00 pm

Pretty accurate, except for the part about youtube taking down Logan’s vlog. He actually took it down himself because of hate, the video was flagged, but youtube reviewed it and said that it was appropriate. It just shows how twisted youtube is towards its creators, they let Logan Paul molest a dead man on camera but if you cuss or make some edgy joke you are immediatly
    demonotised or striked.

2. Anahy on May 4th, 2018 10:15 am

I was never a fan of Logan or Jake Paul honestly. All they do is for attention and money. I’m sure everyone remembers their “drama” and the diss tracks. Then you also have the boxing match between KSI and Logan coming up. Can someone just please take away their Youtube channels already?

3. McKenzie Hancock on May 8th, 2018 12:24 pm

we can only hope 🙁

4. Jason Paige on May 21st, 2018 9:30 am

The paul brothers are stupid and dangerous to themselves and others

5. anonymous on May 23rd, 2018 1:33 pm

logan trash at fortnite

6. Elijah on August 28th, 2018 9:29 am

This article is right for me because in the start they were fighting then they got back together. When the got together they stared doing dumb stuff and dangerous actions this article is the truth for me

7. danny on August 28th, 2018 9:53 am

Im glad there gone jake is racist and logan is just anoying because all he says is yaa yeet

8. kevin on August 28th, 2018 9:56 am

the paul brothers can be dumb. They remind me of “dumb and dumber”.

9. alexis on August 28th, 2018 1:07 pm

the only reason they got famous it because of the fight they had and now there trying to fight deji btw jake won the fight. and logan is going to fight KSI idk hu won that fight.

10. Raja on August 28th, 2018 1:13 pm

Ah i loved this but, what was the point of making this? To tell us about those idiots or did you just wanted to make it? Because i feel that was a waste of time. But good job anyway, remember make sure to DAB ON THEM HATERS!!!!

11. j.s on August 28th, 2018 1:15 pm

True

12. juan cena on August 28th, 2018 1:31 pm

They where both in disney xD where they reacted to pranks,when they did that was funny and a liitle bit cringy

13. smee on August 28th, 2018 1:31 pm

Use to like both brother but Logan is too much and so dumb and not that cool and he kind of act like he is so cool but he not cool at all and Jake paul is my idol but not really because I don’t like it when he show off too much.

14. William Pettit V on August 28th, 2018 2:11 pm

They are stupid!

15. Z on August 28th, 2018 2:23 pm

Wow, that is very deep. Although i agree people do hate them for all these reasons, but then again you still point out they have a large group of followers called”logangsters” and “jake paulers” Great read by the way.

16. Jerik on August 28th, 2018 2:40 pm

Ugh finally, they were such trash youtubers lol

17. Ghali on August 29th, 2018 8:38 pm

I used to watch them but not anymore because they do dangerous stuff and fighting against youtubers.

The GP Gazette intends for this area to be used to encourage positive, upbuilding discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our Grizzly PRIDE standards. All comments are reviewed and approved before appearing online. Comments deemed inappropriate will be removed as quickly as possible.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Worst duo in history’s careers finally end

Entertainment

Being smart, and sounding ‘smart’

News

The Wasatch, versus, Granite Park

Entertainment

What Spongebob Squarepants would be without Patrick Star

Opinion

Snitches don’t get stitches at Granite Park

Opinion

Either You Like Them or You Don’t

Opinion

Homeless people are people too

Opinion

Feminist demand more than equality

Opinion

To censor, or not to censor, that is the question

Opinion

Students argue over the possibilities of ghosts

Opinion

The greatest mental help, a friend

error: Content is protected !!

The Student News Site of Granite Park Jr. High