Technology causes students insomnia

Back to Article
Back to Article

Technology causes students insomnia

Art by McKenzie Hancock

Art by McKenzie Hancock

Art by McKenzie Hancock

Art by McKenzie Hancock

As you all know, students these days are interested in games and movies. That is really causing some problems. People not having enough sleep is the biggest one. But the bigger problem is, the students do not even care how late they sleep. It affects them in the morning.

Kids play video games right after they come home from school. Who knows if they even eat? For most of the students, gaming is the only thing they do. When they go to school, all you see is students sleeping in class. I am not saying all the students waste their time like that, probably only some of them. If you are not one of those people, you probably saw students sleeping in class, and there is only one thing wrong with that.

The thing that is wrong with students that sleep in class, is waking them up. When the teacher tries to wake them up, they wake up. But when the teacher leaves, they fall back asleep. Once the teacher tries and tries and tries, you know what happens. Their patience is officially over. They yell at you about sleeping in class, and they give you a whole lecture. The other students in the class who do want to learn do not get the chance to learn because the teacher is talking about rules in class. This does not seem fair. So do not sleep in class, because it affects your learning and others learning.