The GP Gazette

Lil Pump

Gazzy Garcia, also known as Lil Pump, was born on August 17th, 2000. He’s a 17 year old rapper. Lil Pump isn’t really “Lil,” he got his name from Lil Peep who sadly passed away in November 2017. He first started to produce music on soundcloud and got famous off of there. Gucci Gang is one of his most popular songs and has over 227 million views on YouTube. Some of you didn’t know Lil Pump has braces but he does.

Lil Pump performed at The Complex in downtown Salt Lake on August 9th 2017. I went to that concert and I thought it was wack. The only reason I thought it was wack was because he only performed for like 20 minutes, if that. He didn’t have much songs then either. He also performed December 20th at The Saltair in Magna Utah.

When he came and performed at The Saltair he opened for Young Thug. He performed way more songs then he did last time. It was fun, but if you go to a concert be careful because I got trampled. When he came to The Complex I fell and like 5 people fell on me. That’s why you have to be careful at concerts because you could get hurt badly.

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Lil Pump”

1. David,Phillip Eakin on January 31st, 2018 12:20 pm

concerts are very dangerous you definitely got that right.

[Reply]

2. Sawyer Lee on February 8th, 2018 10:39 am

So are you talking about him performing or are you talking about Lil Pump Himself? Is it the songs or the background or are the concerts the main idea?

[Reply]

3. Agustin on February 13th, 2018 11:38 am

lIl Pump is trashhhh

[Reply]

The GP Gazette intends for this area to be used to encourage positive, upbuilding discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our Grizzly PRIDE standards. All comments are reviewed and approved before appearing online. Comments deemed inappropriate will be removed as quickly as possible.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

error: Content is protected !!

The Student News Site of Granite Park Jr. High
Lil Pump