Granite Park’s Winter Dance

The winter dance was held January 11, 2018. The dance was from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm. The dance was in the school’s cafeteria.  Afterward, they passed out pizza from Little Caesar’s. The DJ played multiple songs, even slow ones. The girls were looking their best dressed in fancy clothes. There were lots of couples slow dancing, taking photos together, and even kissing. The teachers were having fun too, dancing with the students. We are also looking to continue this winter dance tradition. Brenda Hernandez said, “I really enjoyed this winter dance and would like to have this tradition continued.” This school dance should be continued.

8 Responses to “Granite Park’s Winter Dance”

1. karla landeros on January 16th, 2018 11:29 am

I didn’t go. Too much for me. I don’t like to party.

2. Agustin on January 18th, 2018 12:11 pm

I was gonna go with some friends but I had a doctor’s appointment that lasted the same time the dance was. bruuhhh

3. McKenzie Hancock on January 22nd, 2018 12:04 pm

That sucks 🙁

4. Juli Beiard on January 26th, 2018 11:32 am

I love this picture of Quentin, Cesia, Natalie and Alex. They are such a great group of kids! The dance was a huge success! Way to go all those that planned it and prepared for it!

5. Daniel on January 26th, 2018 11:41 am

the note was great and the pizza was really good.

6. Yayra Eza on January 26th, 2018 12:23 pm

Wow i come it was fun and stressful.

7. abdul on January 30th, 2018 10:27 am

i was suspended on this day 🙁

8. edgar ibarra on April 9th, 2018 9:40 am

I really enjoyed the dance, i had a really fun time with my friends. I danced to almost all the songs and got int to little dance crowds which was fun and exciting. I think it would of had been better if it was a bit longer and hopefully next year it is.

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

The inside scoop into Inside Out

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

Ace Family build lasting bond

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

Battle royale game recently became popular with the masses

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

Turns out all Pixar movies are connected

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

Rappers throughout generations

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

Technology causes students insomnia

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

“Letting Ana Go,” an emotional sob story

• Entertainment

Lil Pump

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

Movies have had a long history over the years

• Granite Park’s Winter Dance

Entertainment

Be careful while gaming, playing too much may cause health hazards

Granite Park’s Winter Dance