The Student News Site of Granite Park Jr. High

The GP Gazette

Las Vegas mass shooting investigation turns up conspiracy theory

Facts from Las Vegas shooting questionable

On October 1, 2017 the biggest shooting in America occurred  in Mandalay Bay Las Vegas. Before the shooting even happened Stephen Paddock and a girl went around and was telling everyone they were going to die. Before Jason Aldean’s last song,  Paddock was in his hotel room 32 floors up he started to shoot the concert and killed 59 people and injured 500 people.

One thing that we know is that there was more than one shooter. When the police went into Paddocks room, he shot himself. The whole tragedy caused for the people at the concert to go into a panic. There was multiple windows broken so there had to be more than one killer. The police only found one of the five shooters.

People were saying that it was Paddock and his girlfriend were the shooters. The thing is Paddocks girl friend was in the Philippines. There was no way she could have been any part of the shooting. People still wonder why the truth hasn’t came out.  One thing is that Paddock sent one hundred thousand dollar to the Philippines a week before the shooting.

The owner of a gun store remembers doing business with Paddock. The owner feels really bad about the situation. Paddock and the other shooters had about 30 guns and a lot of ammunition in Paddock’s room.

“The Las Vegas shooting is horrible, and I don’t understand why they did that,” said Mr. Thackeray.

“The local news and press bend the truth a lot. They don’t always tell the full story,”  said Annarosa Saldivar.

Will the truth ever come out or will people keep on trying to hide the truth about how many shooters there was or will they keep on trying to blame it on the girlfriend. The one thing police wonder why didn’t the people at the concert tell people that they said you are going to die. The thing that is weird is that the Mandalay bay has hurricane windows and Paddock and the shooters broke five of them and no one heard it. All of this is a mystery maybe they will actually tell us the truth.

16 Comments

16 Responses to “Las Vegas mass shooting investigation turns up conspiracy theory”

1. mbrandy on October 6th, 2017 7:41 am

Great story, and you are spot on, the media often puts out false information, so it’s smart to question it. However, I’m not sure about your theory here, but who knows. Again, great thinking and writing.

[Reply]

2. esteban andrade on October 9th, 2017 10:26 am

people are crazy and they are stupid and why did he do it

[Reply]

3. brookeashlynquilter on October 9th, 2017 10:26 am

The people who said they were going to die are probably some of the killers.

[Reply]

4. Jose Vera on October 9th, 2017 10:28 am

They crazy

[Reply]

Jose Vera Reply:

It is very good but i have to disagree

[Reply]

5. Dylan on October 9th, 2017 10:29 am

It’s reaserched very well, it has lots of evidence and makes sense which is very good.

[Reply]

6. miguel on October 9th, 2017 10:30 am

i fell like there is a theory and there are more than 1 shooter involved because the news often puts false information

[Reply]

7. Alfonso on October 9th, 2017 10:32 am

So many innocent killed by a 58 year old, and a 60 sum years old guy. R.I.P to the lost in Vegas.

[Reply]

8. jorge campos on October 9th, 2017 10:33 am

i think some of this is fake because when the police went into the room they only found one body witch was the shooter but the rest might be true

[Reply]

9. johnathan on October 9th, 2017 10:33 am

thats crazy honeslty why would some one do this and then kill them self this is just weird why would u kill people ? just for fun if so, thats NOT fun or funny this is just dumb to do we shouldnt be doing this is sad how our kin is now going crazy :/

[Reply]

10. Victor Salazar on October 9th, 2017 10:36 am

If there was more than one shooter i think the police would have got them

[Reply]

11. abemba on October 9th, 2017 10:38 am

if there was more than on killer then the 2nd killer shot the other then went out of the window

[Reply]

12. Agustin Cervantes on October 10th, 2017 3:36 pm

I believe that there was two shooters, since when FBI released pictures of the room, there was also some pictures of Stephen’s body, but dead. So, in the picture, it seems like there is no gun laying besides Stephen, so it seems almost impossible for him to kill himself, without a gun right by him. In this case, I think that there was two shooters, since maybe the other shooter killed Stephen Paddock, and he jumped out one of the windows before police caught him or her. Well maybe the guy that jumped out had a parachute, but not sure if what I’m thinking is a good theory, since people would’ve seen someone jump.

[Reply]

13. Yuliana on October 12th, 2017 10:31 am

I really think this story is quite interesting and has a lot of effort in it to be creative and amazing. None a less i also heard of this story but what I heard is that the guy who killed or was the shooter had no criminal or bad records on him, he was completely clean which also threw me off, But amazing story !

[Reply]

14. Monica on October 12th, 2017 10:36 am

This is horrible. I cant believe someone would do this to so many people. And I cant believe they still don’t know who else was involved in the shooting

[Reply]

15. Julissa on October 18th, 2017 9:59 am

great job , sounds great , but i’m pretty sure there were two shooters . There was no gun close to him so he couldn’t have killed him self there had to be another shooter .

[Reply]

The GP Gazette intends for this area to be used to encourage positive, upbuilding discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our Grizzly PRIDE standards. All comments are reviewed and approved before appearing online. Comments deemed inappropriate will be removed as quickly as possible.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

error: Content is protected !!