The Student News Site of Granite Park Jr. High

The GP Gazette

Horoscope : Gemini

A Gemini falls between May 21 and June 20. Geminis are two-faced, that is basically why their symbol is called “The Twins.” They have a side that is very friendly and sociable and the other side can be easily bored and become very gossipy. That is sometimes why others are not able to trust Gemini, because they tend to gossip about others and they will keep talking.

Geminis are very charming, resourceful, friendly and very adventurous. A Gemini loves to talk. One could probably even find a Gemini on the debate team or just shopping for the latest trends. They are always on top with the latest fashion trends. They dislike dress codes, because it will take their fashion sense away from them or even their creativity away from them.

They are very energetic and always happy when they are meeting new people. They are very outgoing and not shy to introduce themselves to strangers. The world is all of their best friends. They love meeting new people and making new friends.  A Gemini has the gift of a way with words. They just love to talk whatever is on their mind.

image_pdfimage_print