The Student News Site of Granite Park Jr. High

The GP Gazette

Horoscope: Taurus

The Taurus sign falls between the dates of April 20 and May 20. A Taurus is very reliable. You can talk about the most useless thing to them and they will still  care. They are very patient with people. They like to take their time in their life and with others. A Taurus is very responsible and stable. They basically have their life all put together. They know what they want and they will go anywhere just to get what they want.

A Taurus is a very “real” type of person. They don’t like to sugar coat things. They will just say the straight out truth. Sometimes people do need to hear the truth. A Taurus will help others and beyond that, they will be honest. They have opinions about everything. These people are not often the quiet ones. They are very friendly and loving to others.

A Taurus can be very kind, and they will go all out. But if you do mistreat them, then they will leave you alone as if they never met you before.They are very stubborn, but they can be very caring. They are also very outgoing, they don’t like to be under a rock they want to know as much as they can get.

A Taurus does enjoy love, but they are afraid of actually having it. One bad habit of a Taurus is that they often listen to other people’s opinions when they know they are right. A Taurus is very intelligent with books and just life in general. A Taurus truly has an old heart but a young mind.

image_pdfimage_print